MalaysiaKO
MalaysiaKO
MalaysiaKO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia Knight Online private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No point to Hidden item in panel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muhammad

Muhammad

No point to Hidden item in panel  Empty
PostSubject: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 am

hello admin and staf,

i want to suggest to just show all player item in panel. and was wondering why must be hidden ?
just get suspicious if admin/gm continue make it like that maybe some player (gm char) use OP item to not show to other player. i think there is no point to hide item and acc in panel.

thanks for ur time Smile

Hv a good day !
Back to top Go down
Julabaks

PostSubject: Re: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Helper
Admin
Helper

PostSubject: Re: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 8:22 pm

Muhammad wrote:
hello admin and staf,

i want to suggest to just show all player item in panel. and was wondering why must be hidden ?
just get suspicious if admin/gm continue make it like that maybe some player (gm char) use OP item to not show to other player. i think there is no point to hide item and acc in panel.

thanks for ur time Smile

Hv a good day !

Thank you for your comment.

Before our website is upgraded. Of course, all player char is always visible and cannot be hide. this happens after our website is upgraded. and we will discuss this issue as soon as possible. Thank you once again.
Back to top Go down
Sohee

Sohee

PostSubject: Re: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 8:42 pm

agree , the item view  shouldn't be hidden  . same goes to player online .
Back to top Go down
Julabaks

PostSubject: Re: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 10:37 am

+1 there's no point to hidden item on website..same goes to online user..someone might be using other accesories that doesnt have drop in this server.
Back to top Go down
Sohee

Sohee

PostSubject: Re: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 am

Helper wrote:
Muhammad wrote:
hello admin and staf,

thanks for ur time Smile

Hv a good day !

Thank you for your comment.

Before our website is upgraded. Of course, all player char is always visible and cannot be hide. this happens after our website is upgraded. and we will discuss this issue as soon as possible. Thank you once again.

any updates about the discussion to disable " hide item " ? pretty sure the issue took some time and we still gonna wait until nobody know when .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No point to Hidden item in panel    No point to Hidden item in panel  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No point to Hidden item in panel
Page 1 of 1